Our skilled senior consultants, Ingvar Fleten and Erlend Rehn, assist Sporveien as technical advisers in this important project (in collaboration with Rytec AS). Ingvar and Erlend have extensive experience from purchasing the current metro cars MX3000.
Main tasks in the assignment have been related to the preparation of technical concept and requirements, including:
- Investigate strategic goals, requirements and criteria
- Analyze experiences and operational data
- Investigate possible alternatives
- Prepare the decision basis for choosing a solution, based on goals/requirements/criteria and possible alternatives
- Contribute to strategic choices for vehicle technology, supplier selection and contract design
- Working with user groups
- Perform a market survey in the metro car market
- Prepare technical specifications, RAMS specifications and infrastructure interfaces
New metro cars must be in place for: the opening of the Fornebu line, the introduction of CBTC signalling system and the new Majorstua station. There shall also be an option for later call-off procurement of metro cars for the new city centre tunnel.